AQS achieved ISO/QS9000 registration in 2000. Since then we have been supplying precision spring products to the automotive and heavy truck industries. Additionally, our ISO/TS16949 registration enables AQS to be a preferred partner in this market sector. The majority of passenger automotive components we produce are assembled into products that are critical or safety related. AQS springs are installed in airbag inflators, seatbelts, steering wheels, throttle pedals, wiring harness connector products as well as other assemblies.
Our customers often begin their engineering process by engaging AQS expertise for achieving the best design at the most effective cost. We work with our customers from prototyping through PPAP and production. Our support of automotive customers continues with our inventory management systems in conjunction with their online MRP systems. AQS customers use our springs in assembly operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, and Asia. We are proud to say that AQS has product in the majority of the cars and trucks on the road today.
- Airbag inflator propellant retainers
- Seatbelt retractor components
- Seatbelt latch and tongue components
- Inflatable seatbelt parts
- Steering wheel horn springs
- Steering wheel airbag retainers
- Electrical contacts
- Throttle pedal return springs
- Electronic throttle sensor springs
- Wiring harness connector springs